Minc law firm offers Aaron Minc scholarship as a way to aid in education. The scholarship is available to students in high school to help and in a way of encourage them to attend college. The scholarship is available to students from all majors and every field of study within the United States.
About Minc’s law firm
Minc Law firm is acknowledged for its services that are designed to help companies. Minc Law is committed to safeguarding the victims of a system that is rigged and has earned five stars for its speedy resolution of client complaints. It is a major player in the field of online defamation and adverse editorial cases, and up until now, it has been responsible to get rid of more than 25000 negative internet sites that had negative content against its clients.
Clients who are served is greater than 1300 and each year, the company receives more than 7000 requests for assistance. Minc law firm represents clients on around 150 cases across three countries and 22 states with a majority of clients pleased with the result of the case.
The law firm was the first to create a niche in the legal field that did not even get a thought prior to. Their pioneering work has earned them international recognition and praise. They are considered to be the pioneers
Aaron Minc graduated from law school in 2008 with a debt-laden family to provide for during the 2008 recession. He was unable to find an internship after months of looking, until one day, he was approached by an inquiry from a client that was looking to get the removal of negative reviews against him on a site which was the moment that monk break occurred. Aaron began by helping customers remove negative comments from the scam warning website. After posting the story on his blog for professional purposes, he began receiving hundreds of requests for help.
Who is eligible to apply for the Aaron Minc scholarship?
Aaron Minc scholarship is a sign of the dedication of Mind’s Mind Law Firm to education and helping students from the United States only.
There are a few requirements to be fulfilled before one is able to apply, but the most important point to be noted is that the program is only open to students from the United State.
What is the requirement for AM Scholarship?
- The applicant should have selected the appropriate college or university that offers an acceptable program of study.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate who must be accepted into a college or university within the United States.
- The award for this scholarship is $1500 and the application must be received by the authority before the deadline date.
- Candidates who are registered at a university or college but haven’t reached their last year.
- The applicants must submit all documents supporting their application by uploading the required documents online some of these documents will include evidence of enrollment.
- Each applicant is required to submit a brief essay on cyberbullying and then fill out the application.
- The most important entry requirements remain the same: all applicants must have US citizens of one of 50 states that comprise the United States of America.
- The requirements for language are obligatory for all applicants to speak the proper English language.
How do I apply for the Aaron Minc scholarship?
- What you need to do The applicants must fill out the online application to be eligible for this prize opportunity.
- Supplementing Documents Documents that prove enrollment
- Admission Requirements The applicant must be a U.S. citizen from the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Language Requirements Students must have the appropriate English language proficiency
What are the benefits of the Aaron Minc scholarship?
Aaron Minc scholarship offers financial assistance to the high school student who wants to pursue their studies in the colleges and universities, but are not financially affluent, yet can pass the contest. It gives the student $1500, which is intended to be used to pay the cost of college for the student.
In conclusion, they must meet the standards to encourage students to continue their studies in the higher levels of college.
© 2021, SUBJECTBAG. All rights reserved.