About earnest scholarship fund
The Earnest Operations LLC is giving out an incredible opportunity with their Earnest Scholarship Fund in the USA 2020, for the academic term 2020-2021. The grant is available to fifty undergraduate and graduate students.
The program will award $250,000 to those who are able to describe how their education will allow them to realize their dreams throughout all of the United States.
A fantastic chance is great for US applicants.
Earnest is a fintech that is enabled by technology. It is a lender located in San Francisco that offers low-cost credit to financially responsible customers and lets them modify their repayment plans to suit their requirements.
Why should you enroll in this program? By offering this service, they are committed to helping people fulfill their dreams and goals through higher education. Their goal is to make credit more affordable by reducing costs and obstacles that are faced by many financially responsible individuals.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for 50 eligible students, that is each student will be given $5000.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- the total amount of award: $250,000
- Number of Awardees: 50
- You can process scholarships through the EARNEST website
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Earnest Scholarships Fund in USA -2021/2022
- Students who attend online universities are encouraged to apply.
- eligible countries The application process is available all over the USA.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses The scholarship will be granted in any field offered by the university.
- Applicant must be 18 years old and above during the process.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students).
- There aren’t any requirements for a minimum GPA or residency requirement, nor other major requirements.
How to Apply Earnest Scholarships Fund in USA -2021/2022
- What you need to do: Applicants willing to benefit from ESF must fill out the online application.
- Supplementing documents: the writing of the essay must be between 800-1,000 words in which you answer any of the questions below.
- What will your college experience assist you in achieving your objectives?
- What have your studies contributed to the person you are today?
- admission requirements: For being considered, candidates must hold a prior degree that has produced remarkable outcomes.
- Language Requirements: Candidates must be good at writing and speaking the English language.
© 2021, SUBJECTBAG. All rights reserved.